BEECH House Holidays in Cumbria is offering a stylish Halloween retreat for families this Autumn, packed with spectacular spooky treats for kids and decadent little luxuries for grown ups.
The Halloween Retreat is available throughout October and provides exclusive use of Beech House Holidays' 18th Century Threshing Barn for up to eight people for two nights, along with the following goodies:
· Hot toddies for grown ups and hot chocolates for kids on arrival
· A Halloween picnic tea for kids early on the first evening complete with toffee apples.
· A delicious dinner prepared by the Barn's dedicated chef for grown ups later on.
· Well stocked complimentary wine fridge.
· An abundant Cumbrian breakfast both mornings.
· Apple bobbing and pumpkin carving for kids on the second day, followed by a wholesome simple supper.
· A lavish Cumbrian cheeseboard followed by home-made pumpkin pie for pud for the adults later that night.
Everything from cots, highchairs and baby monitors to buggies, car seats and toys are available to use, meaning parents can travel more lightly than usual and with pretty walks on the door-step, the Lake District just a 15 minute drive away and a fully-loaded iPod and Wii for rainy days, families won't be short of things keep them busy.