Smiths Hotel, Gretna Green adds the Classic British Hotels Customer Experience Excellence Award to its growing collection of recent accolades.
Family run business Gretna Green Ltd's purpose built four-star boutique hotel has seen great success so far this year, having won an amazing 5 categories at the "Regional Scottish Hotel Awards" for South West Scotland, and 3 "Highly Commended Awards" at the National Scottish Hotel Awards, Scotland's longest running and most well-established hotel awards scheme.
Darren Lloyd, Hotels Director had this to say of the most recent accolade:
"I'm delighted with this award, and very proud of my team. The Classic British Hotels Customer Experience Excellence Award in particular is calculated through trust and the amalgamation of real time customer feedback across various online platforms. Its testament to the great work the team at Smiths do in providing excellent service to all of our customers. We hope to feature in many more award ceremonies throughout the coming years but can only do so if we continue to work hard and aim for further success."
List of Awards received by Smiths Hotel so far in 2019:
Classics British Awards:
• Customer Experience Excellence Award 2019
National Scottish Hotel Awards - Highly Commended Awards for:
• Sales and Marketing Manager of the Year 2019 - Michelle Hall, Smiths Hotel
• Informal Fine Dining Restaurant Hotel of the Year 2019 - Smiths Hotel - Highly Commended
• Contemporary Hotel Bar of the Year 2019 - Smiths Hotel - Highly Commended
Regional Scottish Hotel Awards:
• Best Intimate Wedding Hotel 2019
• Best Contemporary Hotel Bar 2019
• Best Informal Fine Dining Restaurant 2019
• Best Small Conference Hotel of the Year 2019
• Sales & Marketing Manger of the Year 2019 - Michelle Hall, Smiths Hotel